The Dual Enrollment program allows students to:
- Enroll in college courses while in high school.
- Receive college credit while taking high school courses.
- Minimize the duplication of courses taken in high school and college.
- Shorten the time required to complete an undergraduate degree.
- Significantly reduces the cost of higher education.
- Receive a quality college experience.
How much does dual enrollment at Boyce College cost?
Boyce College Dual Enrollment costs $324 for each three credit hour class. Participating in Boyce Dual Enrollment will drastically reduce the overall cost of earning a college degree.
What are the requirements of a dual enrollment student?
- Classification as a high school student (10th – 12th grade).
- Submission of a Boyce College Dual Enrollment application by the registration deadline.
- Applicants must obtain the signature of a high school counselor (or authorized homeschool instructor) affirming the applicant’s academic ability to complete college level coursework and the sufficiency of Boyce College courses for high school credit.
How can I take dual enrollment classes?
There are three ways to earn dual enrollment credit through Boyce College.
- Main Campus Courses: Students can earn dual enrollment credit by attending classes on our main campus in Louisville, KY. This option offers the true college campus experience.
- Online Courses: Students can earn dual enrollment credit by enrolling in Boyce Online. This option entails all of the time and location conveniences that online education has to offer.
- High School or Homeschool Cooperation Agreement: High Schools and Homeschool Co-ops can reach a contract agreement with Boyce College that would entail classes being taught in each respective High School or Co-op setting while offering periodic visits to the Boyce College main campus for faculty lectures. If you are interested in this format of dual enrollment please contact the Admissions Office for logistical details.
What are the maximum number of hours that can be earned through the Dual Enrollment Program?
A student can earn up to 21 hours through Boyce Dual Enrollment.