Dollar for dollar, Boyce College is one of the best educational deals around. Each Southern Baptist student enrolled at Boyce receives a 50% discount in tuition thanks to the gifts of faithful Southern Baptists who contribute to the Cooperative Program.
This results in a tuition rate that is extremely competitive amongst private Christian colleges. Even for non-Southern Baptist students, our tuition rates are a bargain compared to other private colleges and universities.
Undergraduate Degree Programs Tuition:
- $345.00 per credit hour for Southern Baptist students (SBC rate)
- $690.00 per credit hour for non-Southern Baptist students (non-SBC rate)
- $250.00 nonrefundable Internet fee per semester (non-refundable)
- $50.00 Student Enrollment fee per semester
|Estimated Costs for online SBC Students|
|Tuition:||$362 x 15||= $5,430|
|Fees:||$250 (Internet) + $60 (Enrollment)||= $310|
|Books:||$100 x 5 (classes)||= $500|
|Total per semester:||= $6,240|
|Total per Year (2 semesters):||=$12,480|
Check the current Tuition and Fee Information for these and other cost and fees.
Get the F.A.C.T.S.
Students at Boyce College can participate in an optional, interest-free monthly tuition payment plan offered by the FACTS Management Company.
- Enrollment fee: $25 per semester
- 1/4 of amount due at registration
- Balance taken automatically via bank draft over 3 months