Dollar for dollar, Boyce College is one of the best educational deals around. Each Southern Baptist student enrolled at Boyce receives a 50% discount in tuition thanks to the gifts of faithful Southern Baptists who contribute to the Cooperative Program.
This results in a tuition rate that is extremely competitive amongst private Christian colleges. Even for non-Southern Baptist students, our tuition rates are a bargain compared to other private colleges and universities.
Undergraduate Degree Programs Tuition:
- $399.00 per credit hour for Southern Baptist students (SBC rate)
- $798.00 per credit hour for non-Southern Baptist students (non-SBC rate)
- $250.00 Internet fee per semester (non-refundable)
- $68.00 Student Enrollment fee per semester
|Estimated Costs for online SBC Students|
|Tuition:||$399 x 15||= $5,985|
|Fees:||$250 (Internet) + $68 (Enrollment)||= $318|
|Books:||$100 x 5 (classes)||= $500|
|Total per semester:||= $6,803|
|Total per Year (2 semesters):||=$13,606|
Check the current Tuition and Fee Information for these and other cost and fees.
All costs are reflective of the SBC rate of tuition and are to be understood as estimates only. Tuition charges will vary based on the amount of courses taken per semester and book costs will vary by course.
Get the F.A.C.T.S.
Students at Boyce College can participate in an optional, interest-free monthly tuition payment plan offered by the FACTS Management Company.
- Enrollment fee: $25 per semester
- 1/4 of amount due at registration
- Balance taken automatically via bank draft over 3 months
For more information about the available payment options click here.