Welcome to Boyce College and congratulation on your acceptance! We are very excited to work with you to bring in your transfer credits. Please review the following policies for transfer credit.
Transfer Credit Requirements:
Boyce College recognizes appropriate course work completed at other universities and colleges that are accredited by a regional branch of the Commission on Colleges (COC).
- Must be appropriate for degree program
- Course content comparable to Boyce curriculum
- Must receive a “C-“ or higher
Transfer Credit Steps:
- Complete the Transfer Credit Evaluation Form
- Submit your Final Official Transcript to the Admissions office (if not already received)
- Submit a list of Course Descriptions to email@example.com
- Talk to your advisor about your new degree program
- Register for classes
- If your school is not accredited through COC, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific instructions
- College Board CLEP and AP scores must be submitted with your transcripts.
- Dual-Enrollment Students must submit their college or university transcript with their high school transcript.
- International transcripts must be sent in through the World Education Services
- Pre-evaluations can be conducted for prospective students, for specific instructions see the Prospective Student Transfer page.
Our Transfer Credit Office is excited to work with you through the transfer process. Please allow two weeks for your official evaluation to be completed. For any specific questions or concerns, please contact the Transfer Credit Office:
Transfer Credit, Norton Hall 153
2825 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40206