We are excited that you are interested in continuing your education at Boyce College. As you work through your application and choose a degree path, let us serve you by conducting a preliminary evaluation of your transferrable credit.
Transfer Credit Requirements:
- Boyce College recognizes appropriate course work completed at other universities and colleges that are accredited by a regional branch of the Commission on Colleges (COC).
- Must be appropriate for degree program
- Course content comparable to Boyce curriculum
- Must receive a “C-“ or higher
Transfer Credit Steps:
- Complete a Prospective Student Transfer Evaluation Request
- Submit your Unofficial transcript with the request form (.docx or .pdf preferred)
- Finish your application
- Talk with your admissions counselor about your degree options
- After your acceptance, register for classes at Boyce college.
Please keep in mind that this preliminary evaluation is not official. Your official transfer evaluation will be completed after your acceptance and enrollment at Boyce College. Transfer evaluations are conducted in the order in which they are received; please allow 2 weeks to complete your evaluation.
- If your school is not accredited through COC, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific instructions
College Board CLEP and AP scores must be submitted with your transcripts.
- Dual-Enrollment Students must submit their college or university transcript with their high school transcript.
- International transcripts must be sent in through the World Education Services
- Preliminary evaluations will only be performed on outside credit that students have either completed, or are in the process of completing.
- Prospective student evaluations are not official and are subject to change by the Registrar of Southern Seminary and Boyce College upon a student’s acceptance.
For any questions please contact our Admissions team:
A. Admissions Office, Boyce College
2825 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40206