The Augustine Honors Collegium of Boyce College invites you to submit an essay for publishing in the upcoming issues of the Augustine Collegiate Review: An Undergraduate Research Journal.
Papers should be written by undergraduate students only and interact with the issue’s theme from a broadly Christian perspective. All papers should adhere to the journal guidelines which can be found below.
Please include the following information with your submission: educational credentials, a letter of endorsement from a faculty member of your university, the paper title, and a short abstract of your proposed essay explaining its focus and argument.
All submitted papers will be subject to a double-blind review process. Approximately 4-6 essays will be chosen for each issue. To be considered, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the dates listed below. Only essays in PDF and Microsoft Word formats will be considered.
Volume 2, Issue 1: Culture.
Submissions due Friday, April 6, 2018.
Volume 2, Issue 2: Apologetics.
Submissions due Friday, November 2, 2018.
- Paper should be 4,000 words in length.
- Paper should have 1” margins and be typed in double-spaced 12pt. Times New Roman font.
- Paper should be formatted in accordance with The Chicago Manual of Style (17th edition).
- Paper submissions should utilize footnotes and a bibliography. Please use full or abbreviated footnotes only–avoid using “ibid.” Do not use parenthetical citations or endnotes.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF and Microsoft Word format.
- Paper submissions must be accompanied by your educational credentials, a letter of endorsement from a faculty member of your university, the paper title, and a short abstract explaining your paper’s focus and argument in order for your submission to be considered.
- Papers submitted past the due date will not be considered.