|EN 101||English Composition I||3|
|EN 102||English Composition II||3|
|HS 105||Ancient Near Eastern History||3|
|HU 421||Great Books Seminar I||3|
|HU 422||Great Books Seminar II||3|
|MA —||Math Elective||3|
|PH 103||Introduction to Philosophy||3|
|PH 108||Worldview Analysis||3|
|PH 311||Introduction to Ethics||3|
|PH 321||Religion in the Public Square||3|
|PS 101||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|PS 221||Marriage and the Family||3|
|CN 101||Introduction to Biblical Counseling||3|
|MS 101||Introduction to Christian Missions||3|
|MS 105||Personal Evangelism||3|
|PR 205||Preaching I (Men) or||3|
|SP 105||Introduction to Public Speaking (Women)|
|PR 206||Preaching II (Men) or||3|
|SP 106||Advanced Public Speaking (Women)|
|PW 315||Pastoral Ministry and Leadership (Men) or||3|
|WS 211||The Role of Women in Ministry (Women)|
Choose one: CE 111, MS 211, MS 221, MU 181, YM 101
Biblical and Theological Studies
|BL 101||Old Testament Survey I||3|
|BL 102||Old Testament Survey II||3|
|BL 151||New Testament Survey I||3|
|BL 152||New Testament Survey II||3|
|BL 342||History of the Bible||3|
|HS 201||Church History I||3|
|HS 202||Church History II||3|
|HS 305||Baptist History||3|
|LN 231||Greek I||3|
|LN 232||Greek II||3|
|LN 321||Hebrew I||3|
|LN 322||Hebrew II||3|
|TH 211||Christian Theology I||3|
|TH 212||Christian Theology II||3|
|TH 311||Christian Theology III||3|
• Must be Bible, theology, philosophy or church history courses, with a minimum of 6 hours in Bible.
• Bible courses must include at least one OT and one NT elective.
• A minimum of 6 hours must be 300-400 level courses.
Total Degree Hours
Prerequisite: CP 100. Students needing this course should register for it during their first semester of study. All course work is completed online through Moodle. There is no charge for this course.
1. Students will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of the Bible, interpret Scripture’s original meaning, and apply Scripture to contemporary situations.
2. Students will be able to integrate systematic and historical theology into a larger biblical framework.
3. Students will be able to preach and/or teach Scripture clearly and passionately so as to engage the mind and move the heart.