|EN 101||English Composition I||3|
|EN 102||English Composition II||3|
|HS 161||World History||3|
|HS 171||American History||3|
|HU 421||Great Books Seminar I||3|
|HU 422||Great Books Seminar II||3|
|MA 111||College Algebra||3|
|MA 261||Statistical Analysis||3|
|PH 103||Introduction to Philosophy||3|
|PH 108||Worldview Analysis||3|
|PH 311||Introduction to Ethics||3|
|PH 321||Religion in the Public Square||3|
|PS 101||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|MS 101||Introduction to Christian Missions||3|
|MS 105||Personal Evangelism||3|
|SP 105||Introduction to Public Speaking||3|
|SP 106||Advanced Public Speaking||3|
|Choose two of the following courses. Students must substitute PR 205 (Preaching I) and PR 206 (Preaching II) for SP 105 and SP 106|
Biblical and Theological Studies
|BL 101||Old Testament Survey I||3|
|BL 102||Old Testament Survey II||3|
|BL 151||New Testament Survey I||3|
|BL 152||New Testament Survey II||3|
|HS 201||Church History I||3|
|HS 202||Church History II||3|
|TH 211||Christian Theology I||3|
|TH 212||Christian Theology II||3|
|TH 311||Christian Theology III||3|
|BA 101||Introduction to Business||3|
|BA 221||Financial Accounting||3|
|BA 226||Managerial Accounting||3|
|BA 251||Management and Organizational Behavior||3|
|BA 310||Social Ventures and Global Studies||3|
|BA 371||Business Law||3|
|BA 481||Strategic Management||3|
|GS 221||Issues in Globalization||3|
|TH 331||World Religions||3|
Total Degree Hours
Prerequisite: CP 100. Students needing this course should register for it during their first semester of study. All course work is completed online. There is no charge for this course.
1. Students will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of the Bible, interpret Scripture’s original meaning, and apply Scripture to contemporary situations.
2. Students will be able to integrate systematic and historical theology into a larger biblical framework.
3. Students will be able to demonstrate, conceptually and practically, a biblical worldview within the professional area of Business Administration.
4. Students will be able to explain the holistic concept of Business as Mission with respect to the fundamental concepts of business.
5. Students will recognize and recall key issues from accounting, economics, management, marketing, ethics, and finance, as well as international business issues.