Our academic advising staff is here to guide you while you work toward your degree at Boyce College. Students can set up an appointment to discuss their specific academic goals with an advisor and work with them to plan their class schedules. Phone advising is available for off-campus students.
To schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor, please email our office at email@example.com or call us at (502) 897-4680. Academic Advising Hours: 9:00 a.m. EST – 4:00 p.m. EST
Students can also send more general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (502) 897-4680.
Commonly Used Forms
- Course Substitution Form
- Degree Audit Portlet Instructions
- Degree Change Form
- Transfer of Credit Information
- Registration Schedule
- Registration and Payment Instructions
- Current Academic Catalog
- Online Course Registration Exception Form
- Independent Study Contract
- Advanced Placement for Boyce College Graduates