Eligibility Requirements for Boyce Scholarships
- Students must be enrolled full-time (12+ paid credit hours).
- Students must be taking courses at the Louisville campus. Online students are not eligible to apply.
- Students taking both on-campus and online courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must be admitted into a degree program. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility. Students on academic warning, academic probation or disciplinary probation are not eligible to apply.
How do I apply for a Boyce College scholarship?
- Complete the College Board PROFILE
- Click on the PROFILE for the academic year during which you will enroll at Boyce College.
- Select “Sign Up” under “Not a Member Yet?”
- Students must create a username and password on the College Board website in order to complete the PROFILE.
- Applicants should expect to reference their tax return from the past two years in order to complete the application, and may be asked to provide parental financial data.
- Click here to receive a fee payment code in order to submit the College Board PROFILE at no cost.
- You must be accepted as a student in order to log into my.sbts.edu.
- Click on “Student Tools” tab and then “Financial Aid.”
- Answer a few short questions regarding scholarship eligibility and then receive your personalized fee payment code.
- Enter fee payment code and Boyce CSS code of 9785 on payment section of PROFILE
- Submit supporting documents (for Academic Excellence Scholarship) by the financial aid deadline.
What Boyce College scholarships are available?
- Learn more about Boyce College scholarship opportunities here.
*Please note: Students may receive only one institutional scholarship per academic year. Institutional scholarships may not be combined.
General Scholarship & F-1 International Student Scholarship:
- Continuing Students: June 1
- New Students entering Fall semester: July 1
- New Students entering Spring semester: December 1
Boyce Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- New Students entering Fall semester: March 1
- New Students entering Spring semester: November 1