Programs of Study
Boyce College was founded upon the Bible college structure in order to train students in biblical studies and theological disciplines. It is designed to prepare persons who sense the need to be equipped for variety of God-called ministries. The following degrees are offered at Boyce College.
Associate of Arts
Bachelor of Arts
- Biblical and Theological Studies*
- Biblical and Theological Studies: Seminary Track
- Christian Worldview and Apologetics
- Expository Preaching and Pastoral Leadership
Bachelor of Science in Biblical Studies
- Church Ministry (with a concentration in either Christian Leadership, Children’s Ministry or Women’s Studies)
- Music Ministry Major (This degree program is closed to new enrollments)
- Worship and Pastoral Studies
- Worship and Music Studies
- Youth Ministry
Bachelor of Science
The Bachelor degrees require a minimum of 129 credit hours of prescribed studies. The Associate of Arts requires 60 hours.
Students may earn a major in one degree program and a 15 hour minor in another.
*These degrees can be earned completely online.
For more information on a specific degree, view the Academic Catalog.